Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Our silly Ocean
Ocean is such a funny girl. Everyday she says or does something that makes me laugh. Yesterday I asked her if she could go and take a nap and she said "yes I can" and went and laid down. She is a joy to have in our family and we love her so much.
Curtis had the electrical tape out and he gave Ocean a piece. This is what she decided to do with it.
Ocean loves her Auntie Ema so much. This is at the office one day when we went to visit. Whenever you do something like this and she likes it she says "more".
Ocean has decied that she wants to use the potty like a big girl. Not my ideal situation with a new born, but she wants to. After she had gone to the bathroom she figured out that the toliet paper had many uses. I was nursing Denali and Ocean was very quiet. When I went to find her she had shredded all of the toliet paper into tiny pieces and put it in the tub. When I asked her what she was doing she said "bed for pooh (bear)." Now the bathroom door has to stay closed.
While I was folding the laundry I gave Ocean some stickers and a piece of paper to put them on. She put one sticker on the paper and than decided to put the rest on Denali. When she was done she said "oh pretty nali. Mama look nali. so pretty" I don't think Denali is a fan of the sticker look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it ! that little Ocean is such a doll . Glad to see you are all doing well, we need to have a baby girl play date. Love you guys
Post a Comment