
Denali (or D Lue as my Grammie calls her) is starting to be so fun. When she is awake she likes to just stare up into peoples faces and smile. She loves to listen to people talk.

Nali does spit up more than Ocean ever did. This is what my clothes look like several times a day.

Nali loves to cuddle right before she goes to bed. This is one of her favorite spots

Ocean sits and talks to Denali. One day she asked if Nali could watch pooh bear with her. So I set up her bouncer next to Ocean's chair and they both sat and watched pooh. Ocean would laugh and says "that's silly Nali"

I know that every stage of my kids life is fun and special, but I am not a huge fan of the newborn stage. It is awesome to have Nali start to respond to us and smile and "talk". I love it that when I go to get her and she hears my voice she looks around for me. I can't wait for all of the fun that is in store.
3 comments:
Bear, Denali is so beautiful! What gorgeous eyes...and I totally agree with you on the whole newborn stage.
I love the pics. The spit up, the cuddling with daddy, Oceans sweet hat. It's great. Can;t wait to see them Friday.
Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment