Monday, February 16, 2009

happy valentines day

This was my first time snowboarding the whole season. For most people this is probably normal, but not for me. I am used to snowboarding all winter long. The good news is that this was the most AMAZING day ever. We were only able to go for about an hour and a half but we hit all of my favorite runs and there was powder on all of them. Both Curtis and I had an awesome time.
Uncle Tot and Nali up at the cabin. I think Tot is Nali's favorite uncle (sorry guys the competition is steep)
Ocean doing cheeseeys for the camera. She likes to have pictures taken and then look at them right away.
Our girls we love them so much!!!
Miss Denali Lue is now six weeks old. She is a good girl and only gives me trouble sometimes. She is just starting to smile and coo at us.

4 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

Sorry we missed you. I feel like the worst friend on earth. Glad you got some pow! (thats where I was when you came in)
Your girls are the cutest!!!
Can't wait to see you,
Love you both

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Wow! Denali has gotten so big so fast! I mean, she's still tiny, but she's grown into her skin and everything! Her eyes are gorgeous. You are lucky parents to have such cute whipper snappers. Yes, that's right. Whipper snappers.

Harrisons said...

So cute.Danali is way bigger now. And she totally looks like her mommy! P.S. i need ur email.

nicole said...

Your girls are sooo cute!!! Having two girls is soo much fun:)