Monday, February 2, 2009
flashback
Marley was down playing with toys during the superbowl and she found my old digital camera. The batteries didn't work anymore, so I changed them out for her. Low and behold there were actually pictures on there that I had forgot about. Please enjoy.
Wow he is hot isn't he. I didn't have the heart to tell him this was acutally a golf club, he just wanted to impress.
In this pictures he was saying "after you breakup with your boyfriend, and I get serious about dating you, we can get married, move next to your parents and have 12 kids. It will be smooth sailing all the way."
See Curtis I do like roses.
This was the night we got engaged. Great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are the best aunt ever! those pictures are so fun. Curtis looks so young! We're sad we missed the super bowl party at your house.
Hi guys we have been trying to come see you and your new bubba but we have been playing sick tag pretty much since january...one of these days we will venture over. Miss you up at Sundance
Post a Comment