Saturday, August 1, 2009

Poor Kid

On Thursday Ocean went to go and get the mail with Grandma. We just got new mailboxes and there was this super heavy ornate thing that we was just sitting in between our mailboxes. Somehow it fell off and smacked Ocean right in the head. WOW heads bleed a ton. her hair was instantly red on that side. We went and got Papa to see if it needed stiches and when we finally found where all the blood was coming from it was from this tiny spot. So no stiches just ice cream, neosporin, a shower, and a band-aid. Papa decided we didn't need ornate pieces on the mailbox and he threw it away. When Ocean tells people about it she says "got hurt on head, mailbox did it. Daddy help and Papa fix it. Thank you daddy. Thank you papa."

2 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

wow thats a lot of blood! glad she is ok!

Kalun and Kristi said...

That is so sad! However, being the way that I am I totally love the picture. I'm glad nothing more serious happened.