This past weekend was awesome. We were able to lay graass in the backyard. We got to go swimming with friends. We got to go to the cabin and be with family. And my favorite part about the entire weekend was draft day. Anyone for football?

Here is the after picture. We got the sod on Friday night and stayed up until one in the morning getting it in. Gracias Steve. Also thanks to mom and dad for helping us get it in.

So air soft guns are taking the Tobler family by storm (we don't get it). Both my brothers, my sister-in-law, Ema and Tot all bought them. Then they proceeded to paint them in camo. Then they bought gear so that they hide in the bushes and shoot at each other. Eric thought it was a good idea to show Ocean how to protect herself.

Me and the Bugs hanging out at the cabin.

Marley and Ocean playing puppy dog. This time Marley was the puppy.

I don't know what these two were up to when I took this, I love this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment