Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Door

I have hated our front door since we moved in...actually I have hated our front door since I was a kid living next door. It is fugly. Well we acquired this SWEET door from Steve (thanks steve) and it has sat in our garage. I told Curtis there was a deadline for him to get it in or else he would sleep outside. He knows about my idle threats. So after the dealine it stayed in the garage. I finally decided that I would take care of it. So I spent like two hours getting the hardware on. I knew I couldn't get the old door off and the new one on so I did what any respectable wife would do. I begged. Not only did I beg Curtis to get it in, but I involved my dad. Luckily it worked and look!!!!! A NEW DOOR!yay.

Here is a pic of the old door. You can't even see the whole thing in the picture and it is still ugly.

No comments: