Thursday, September 4, 2008

Roar For OREM HIGH

Curtis is really excited that our kids will be Tigers. Some of the kids in his sunday school class are on the football team and cheer team and they asked us to come to their game. It was a lot of fun. We even made it to the tail gate party before and a kid in Curtis' class made us the best steak I have ever had. SORRY KENNY (i can get you his recipe).

Ocean loved watching the cheerleaders and stomping around and dancing. She also thought it was fun to bat her eyes at all the old football players we sat next to.

This was my very first Orem high football game I have ever been to....even though I went to Orem high.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw You Carrie! Just because you had Diarrhea for 3 days and puked after eating my steaks doesn't mean his are better!.......... so what's the recipe?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Curtis would want his kids to be Tigers....he grew up a Bruin. At least send your kids to Timpanogos! Going to the game is okay but having them actually go to Orem is another thing.....bad news.

Jeanine said...

BOO Tigers! I'm glad I know you were being sarcastic! - BEEJ