Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ivy Grace Tobler


Baby Ivy was blessed today. She is already getting big.

Ocean and I drove the Alpine loop today after the blessing. It was so beautiful, this picture totally doesn't do the canyon justice. It was amazing...a lot of people thought so. I counted 264 cars going the different direction I was going. There were TONS of people up the canyon.
We went to the zoo this past week with the cousins. Ocean has found her independent side and she didn't want to follow the group or sit in the stroller. So for most of the day Ocean and I hung out by the elephants. She also loved playing in this water.
Ocean has been going through all of our hats. This is her favorite one to wear around the house.

3 comments:

Audrey O'Brien said...

bear - its audrey. i dont have your email ... dumb i know! whose fault is that? so come get some reads this week and hang out. let me know when. also i am just wondering if you think there may be a job at sundance for me, that you can help me get? whether instructing ... just whatever will get me a pass so i dont have to pay for one. i can work on tue or thur ideally all day if i have to. and i guess the weekend here and there. i dont know minimally but you know enough i dont know i just had a thought about it and thought i should ask. let me know what you think!

Jeanine said...

"Uncle Barrett" loves Ocean! I love the hat ;)

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love Ocean in the hat. Haylie is also going through a hat phase.