Monday, September 15, 2008

Rise and Shout




I promised Curtis this year that at the BYU home games we could tailgate as a family. I didn't really know if I would like it or not, because I don't get to go to the games. But oddly enough everyone had a great time. We made some really great food, Curtis attempted to help me throw a football better, and Ocean watched some kids next to us play football and than ran after them. It was a great afternoon. Since we all had a good time this is something that we will continue to do soooo all of you cougar fans if you want something to do before the home games come and find us and eat some food.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I wish we were to eat some grub with you guys. Maybe we will have to fly back for one of the games. :)

Tara said...

Thanks for the great food, I am glad it stoped raining we had a good time just eating and playing around. Plus the kids love it!! Next week tell me if you would like me to bring anything cause you know I would love too.