Trying to keep a 14 month old entertained at a hospital for five days is tough! We did a lot of wagon rides. I would pull her all over the floor and she would wave at everyone with her bandaged hand as we passed them. I was going to put a picture of her hand on here, but it is pretty graphic. She has several more surgeries to go.
Now I don't care who you are, this is just cute.
We thought that they would have to take Nali's skin graft from her thigh or bum, so I thought "what the heck, I guess I should potty train her". Guess what? It's working!! HA. Funny thing is they are going to take the graft from her head, so there really was no need to potty train her. No sense it quitting the training now.
So many captions for this picture, so little time.
Trouble with a capital T.
Ocean wanted to hold Nali and they would both laugh and laugh.
This is Ocean's new favorite outfit that she wears whenever she is outside. She call is her "beautiful jacket".
Sadly, we weren't able to snowboard again this year, but we did get to go up to Sundance and get our stuff.
Ocean kicking it. I think she has had the hardest time this past moth. She is such a trooper.
Denali is happy that she is not in the hospital, getting surgery, taking medicine, or having anyone change her bandages. She is a sweet angel and we love her so much!!!What a CRAZY month.
No comments:
Post a Comment