Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hospital Stay Part Duex

So, we went to get Nali's hand checked out on Tuesday by the wound team, and they found her hand has a major infection. They admitted us right away and Denali had surgery on her hand on Tuesday. She has to stay there for awhile to make sure that the infection doesn't spread. Every morning the team comes in and checks it and decides if she needs more surgery. So far it is looking good. Hopefully she will just have to have a surgery to reconstruct her hand. Thanks for all your support and love for our family. We have the best family and friends ever!

2 comments:

Kalun and Kristi said...

I'm so sorry you guys have been through so much this month!! Hopefully she recovers well and doesn't need anymore surgeries!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Oh man, Bear! I can't believe this! Poop Denali. I'm so sorry that you guys have had to go through such a tough time. That must have been so scary having her hooked up to all of those machines. And her poor hand! I hope that it heals well and that she'll get better soon. You are in our prayers. Thanks for being so positive and finding the good in the bad. It actually helps me a lot. Keep us all posted!