Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sundance

This is totally corny, but bear with me. There is something magical about Sundance. I am happy up there, Curtis and I met up there. It is one of my happy places. Every year I hope that I will be able to work there again, and by the Grace of my boss, he lets us come back and bother him for one more year. I have friends that I made up there that are long lasting friendships. I can go a whole summer without seeing them, and than it starts to snow, and there they are again. We pick up right where we left off. It's perfect
Kade frickin' Call. I love you buddy
Lindsay Hale and I have been friends since junior high. We had homeroom together and she came up and asked me if I wanted to be her best friend. Who could say no to an offer like that. We played lacrosse together, did a ton of dumb stuff together, and she was also the one that told me to apply and get a job at Sundance.
This is me, Brooke, and Wendy. The stories I could tell you about Wendy. Love her. She is basically the reason that Curtis and I hooked up.
Greg Newton. Our fearless leader. The man, the myth, the legend. Not the best pic, but I love it because he is in mid laugh. Greg has always been like my big brother. He is the best. I think my main goal working is to get him out on his snowboard. This year I have been pretty successful.
Best thing about Sundance is being able to ride with this hottie. Love you Bubby.

No comments: