Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas 2009

We were able to celebrate Christmas up at the cabin with the enire Tobler Gang and it was a blast. I love spending Christmas with family.
Auntie Ema knitted all of the kids hats. I love that she has such a sweet talent. We look forward to seeing what the hats look like every year. Bravo Aunti Em, Bravo
Ocean got a dollhouse from Santa for Christmas. Her and Nali have loved having a dollhouse. My mom has a Santa doll that sits in her tree and when we got back from the cabin she went up to Santa and said "thank you for my dollhouse Santa, I love it." So dang cute.
You are going to have to use your imagination for this one, but this is the Nativity scene. I know it's a stretch. Ema's dog Enzo was the baby Jesus.
What a great time we had with family both the Tobler and the Marshall side. We were able to spend the evening with Scottie and the girls loved it!

No comments: