Monday, January 5, 2009

Will the real Denali Marshall please Spit up





5 comments:

Jeanine said...

She is beautiful!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Harrisons said...

Yay! She's so perfect! I'm so glad I got to hold her before we left. And you look absolutely beautiful after giving birth, and to feel like you could go snowboarding the next day? Too perfect. What's up with that? Are you trying to make me look bad next month when I look like death & will probably lay around whining for a few days. Not cool Carrie...Not cool!

Audrey O'Brien said...

i cant believe she is already here! man that went fast for me! haha! carrie you look radiant and happy and gorgeous! not fair!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Bear! Congrats on the beautiful babes! She is so cute, even with throw up all over the place. Yummy. I'm excited for you guys!!

Kalun and Kristi said...

She is so beautiful. Carrie you look way to pretty for someone who just gave birth!!