Sunday, July 27, 2008

July summed up

We have been busy here at the Marshall home lately. Here are some pics to sum up our July

Ocean loves Pooh Bear and won't sleep without him. Grandma hooked her up with all the Pooh Bears she could find. Thanks Grandma, we would hate to have a Pooh tragedy.

Ocean decided that if I wasn't going to wear my jewlery, someone should, so everyday I get it out so she can play with it.

We took Ocean to the A.F. pool for the first time with Auntie Em and Marley. She was a bit unsure at first, but than she loved it. She kept freaking me out because she likes to go underwater.

Ocean also figured out that she LOVES slides. She will go down any type of slide by herself. Once she starts to play on the slide it could be hours before she gets tired of it.

We were able to go up to Macks Inn for a long weekend with the Bartons. We all had a great time. Our favorite part was floating the river.

While we were floating the river everyone was in the raft and I was floating behind them in my tube. I got a bit behind them and I was trying to catch up. There was a moose in the river right where the raft was. When I caught up with them the moose was still in plain sight, we could have thrown a rock and hit him. When I got up to the raft Tara said "did you see the moose?" Thanks Tara for always keeping me informed and up to the minute!

Ocean decided to participate in the 5k at the Freedom Festival on July 4th. She asked Curtis and Matt Rowe if they would be willing to push her stroller. We also got to watch the parade with the Rowes.


Some things that happened that we don't have pics of:
-Eric and Ashley had their second girl on the 11th and named her Ivy, she is so cute
-We are finally getting our kitchen installed. Pictures will soon follow
-The Commander (my parents boat) is back from the dead. My brother sunk it last year. It works like a gem and we have been able to go out on the lake several times. I missed boating SOOOOOO much.
-Just last Thursday we found out that we are having a boy!! We are all thrilled about that.
We hope that everyone is having a great summer. We are going to have a huge BBQ when our kitchen is done, so you will all be hearing from us soon.

5 comments:

Tobler's said...

lets go to the pool sometime with the kids! looks like Ocean had fun.

Kalun and Kristi said...

Congrats on the boy!! Looks like you have been busy. Can't wait to see the kitchen.

Audrey O'Brien said...

its a boy! yeah! i am so so so excited for you! congrats. cant wait!

Kenny said...

Love that you put the moose story on there-I am such a dork!!! Can not wait to see the kitchen! Yea a BOY!!! Now it's the Dunn's turn to produce a boy.

Harrisons said...

Finally! Another post. Yay for baby boy. We'll find out what we're having in a month, so we'll see if our kids will be boyfriend-girlfriend, or boyfriends (I mean that in a hederosexual way).