
We just got a new computer and I haven't had time to upload our pictures...so here is a sample picture from our computer. Hope you like it.
We are actually sleeping at our house!!! The day that we had the gas turned on we found out that there were several leaks so we had to get a new furnance. Got to love old houses. But now we have heat, a/c and hot water. I promise that when we get our kitchen in we will have everyone over for a huge BBQ. I feel like we really haven't hung out with anyone lately because we have been working on the house so much. The crazy part is I still walk around the house and see boxes everywhere. Maybe by christmas we can get organized.
Hopefully I will get pics soon and I will post them.
Oh yeah and for those of you that don't know. I am pregnant.
5 comments:
Yay, I am so excited for you guys. When are you due. I am due in Dec. Also, give us heads up on the BBQ. It has been a while since we have hung out with anyone, too. :)
Also, that picture is beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye. :)
Congrats! I need more info though. Due date? How are you feeling? I totally didn't know that you dirty "birds"! Anyway, we'll be there on the 27th- 29th for my highschool reunion. Would love to see you guys & your new house!
I am so sad we missed you on Sunday, I really hope baby Ocean is doing better. It just breaks my heart when kids are sick!! Did Curtis give you the potatoes and rolls? I hope they didn't make you sick and helped out for having to miss the bar-b-que!! Hope to see you soon.
Hey Guys - We just found out that there is internet on computers and found your blog... we have a blog too thenewtys.blogspot ... can we put you on our friends link? Hurrah for buns in the oven!!
xoxo- Greg and Leigh
Post a Comment