
Me and my super cute boyfriend, enjoying a picnic with our girls up the canyon.

Denali had another surgery on her hand to release the tendons from scar tissue. The surgery went fairly well. The road to recovery has been super intense. We are hoping that this was a success, but won't know for several more months.

Ocean called this night "A most magical night for dancing" Ema and Nate were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, and afterwords they had a party at our parents house. Ocean and Nali were in heaven. There were twinkle lights, cotton candy, and they got to stay up and dance all night long. Congrats Nate and Ema was love you and are so proud of you!

The final product of Nali's surgery. It broke me heart when I saw this the first time. I kept thinking "what else are you going to do to the poor girl" But than I realized that she still has her hand, and I am grateful for that, no matter what it looks like.

Girls day out to a quilt show up in Holladay. The house it was at was HUGE. I really enjoyed seeing all of the different quilts, and the girls loved seeing the ponies.

HIGHLIGHT of Sept for for sure the POwell trip. Thanks Dastrups for another amazing fun trip. Here are the boys.

Grilling can get a bit intense sometimes. I am just glad that I had my goggles.

This is where I spent my time. Out on the paddle boards.

Ocean's first BYU football game. She went with Curtis and there was huge drama before they left because Ocean wanted to wear her long sleeve shirt that went with her cougar dress. In the end, she ended up wearing it and taking it off later.

Having an apricot tree (or any fruit tree) you are expected to use the fruit that is produced. This is the first year I did, and I tried to make apricot jam. Not freezer jam because I don't have the room. I did thousands and thousands of apricots and all I got in some thin form of jam that my family loving calls syrup. Always next year I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment