
Curtis was really sick on his birthday and eneded up at the hospital. He had to get some tests done and they didn't want him to eat. So he went hungry for his birdthday. Sad kid, these are the only pictures I got of him on his birthday.

Ocean's Birthday on the other hand was really fun. The day before her birthday we had a tea party. She invited some porcelain dolls, Marley, and Grandma.

If you want to invite someone who is super fun to a tea party, I would highly reccommend Grandma Penney. She brings cupcakes, baloons, and she wears a pink wig.

Ocean's birthday breakfast. She wanted to have chocolate chip pankcakes on the deck. Curtis woke her up and we had it all ready, she was so excited!!

Ocean's birthday party was super fun. Thanks to everyone who came. She loved having the kids come over and play. Her favorite part was being able to give her birthday baloons to the angels.

I think Nali ate to many birthday cupcakes.

Ocean loved her presents. Whenever she plays with one she comes and tells me who gave it to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment