Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dentistry From the Heart 2010

On the first Saturday of every May, Stonehaven Dental opens its doors and does FREE dentistry. Dentists, Hygentists, assistants, and volunteers all donate their talents and time and come and help us put on this great event. Companies from across the valley also help out to make this an awesome day. We were able to see 176 patients and gave away thousands and thousands of dollars worth of dentistry. What a great day!
The original Stonehaven Dental team. Not in the picture Ashley and Brooke.
This is Dr. Dave (he works at Stonehaven) and Ron (He almost works at Stonehaven). They both were super busy all day. It was fun to have them both there.
The best part about having Ema there was that it was a super crazy day and there were people everywhere. But, no matter where Ema was I could here her laugh and I was quickly able to find her. Nate has a new amazing camera that he hid behind the whole day.
This is Dr Eric asking Dr. Nate how many patients he had seen. I still don't know the final count.
Curtis put this whole thing together and I am super proud of everything that he was able to do. This is a great way that our entire family is able to serve our community. This is a weekend that we all look forward to. I love being able to serve right along side my husband and family.

No comments: