Is anyone else loving October as much as I am?? What a great month. It's getting colder, which means snow is just around the corner. The leaves are changing colors. Not to mention I have been able to go to some of my favorite places this month.

I love our girls. Being with them and Curtis is my all time favorite happy places.

For my mom's birthday Ema and I took her to DisneyLand. AMAZING!! And as fate would have it our best friends Diane and Erin were there. I grew up going to Disneyland with them so it was like the perfect Disney trip having them there. Erin got her dad to watch the kids for a couple of hours and it was Ladies Night at Disneyland.

Yeah that's right, we wore matching t-shirts. We also have tiaras on in the picture but you can't tell, I should have brought my bigger one. Thanks Curtis for watching the girls that weekend.

My cute husband at Lake Powell. Love you!!!!!!!

We were able to go to Lake Powell with some friends for a long weekend. It was amazing. Nuf said.
2 comments:
You look so happy and beautiful, Bear! I'm jealous of your Disney trip. The closest I got to Disneyland this year was visiting Walt's hometown in Marceline, MO. where Main Street USA was patterned after. It was awesome! I'm glad you're living it up!
I am also loving October, I think it's one of my favorite months of the year. You are looking so good!
Post a Comment