Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To Ashley and Bobby

So first off I am still lame and haven't figured out our other camera, so no pics yet. I am working on it. But good news...I found my old friends!!! Anyone that is in the Curtis cirle of friends is thinking "Carrie has friends??? When did this happen?" Well it was a long time ago but BOBBY/ ASHLEY it is good to have you back in my life again. Who knows what will happen if we actually get to hang out together.
I love being able to look at your blogs and see what is going on in your lives. It is totally crazy that we have kids now and that Bobby is out of prison. Who knew that I would end up marrying my baby's daddy? Well I love you guys tons and I am excited that I found a new way of keeping in contact with you. Does anyone feel a spice girls get together in the works??? i think so!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Well here's the story from A to Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully. . .

A definite Spice Girls reunion is in order. We need to get Bobby down here and take our kids clubbing.

Jamie said...

I just discovered your blog! My earlier attempts failed (blame it on the prison years full of horrific images). I think Spice Girls is a must...can I be Ginger?