Wednesday, October 22, 2008

broken camera

We went to Lake Powell this past weekend and had a great time. It was a perfect october trip. I was really worried that Ocean would be cold at night, but we brought a lot of blankets and coats and kept warm. I took Ocean out on the tube with aunt ema. It was really funny, the look on her face said she didn't like it, but I would ask her if she was having fun and she said Yeah. I think she might have even fallen asleep while we were going.
The sad thing about the trip is that our camera took a swim in the lake. We didn't know how bad the damage was, but come on water and cameras don't mix. So, it is broken and I don't know if I can get the pictures off the card, but we will see. So we might have a couple of weeks of no pictures while I try to figure out how to work the new camera.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Carrie, this is Kenny, I am tagging you. Read our blog to know what to do.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Carrie! I went to Stonehaven yesterday and saw your fam! It was so good to catch up. I got your blog address from Curtis, who is really cool by the way. I had never met him. I love your blog too. Ocean is BEAUTIFUL! And I can't believe your story about your boy/girl! Hilarious.

voxel and enzo said...

HA, now that your camera is broken maybe I can make my blog cooler than yours...but probably not.